Monday 5 October 2009

Learning Line Reflection

Above is my learning line, it shows the different learning steps throughout my life so far.

I first began learning in Primary School, I learnt how to read, write and do simple mathematics. I then moved onto Secondary School, there I went into more detail of what I had already learnt at Primary School and also picked up new skills, skills such as Science and Technology. Also skills such as team work and independence that helped to increase my confidence.

After completing Secondary School I decided to move onto college to pursue my interest in IT. I began a two year course in BTEC National Diploma in IT at Harlow College. Here I gained more confidence through presentations and meeting new people.

At approximately the same time that I began college I also started a part-time job in Retail. This helped me to earn money which I could use to eventually learn how to drive; this also gave me some financial independence.

During my time at college I started to learn to drive, I felt this was a big achievement for me.

Towards the end of my time at college I decided that I would like to continue my learning process even further by attending a University. I hope the course I have chosen in IT will help me to gain the career I would like in the future.

1 comment: