Saturday 3 October 2009

SWOT Analysis

Strengths
Listening/taking in new information - I take in new information fairly quickly.
Managing time well/Organised - I manage my time well and organise tasks according to deadlines to ensure deadlines are met.


Weaknesses
Confidence - I am not confident in all the tasks I do.
Presenting - I find it difficult to do presentations in front of people, I become very nervous.
Essay Writing - I need to improve my essay writing, I don't think it is at a University level.

Opportunities
Gain Degree/Career Opportunities - My course at University will allow me to gain a degree in Business Information Systems, which will open new career opportunities.
New Friends - Going to University allows me to meet new and different people.

Threats
Course Failure - If I don't do work right on the course then I could fail it.
Traveling - If my car fails then I wouldn't be able to attend University.
Computer - If my computer fails then I would find it difficult to complete work.

1 comment:

  1. Virtually every student states presenting as their weakness - hopefully you will improve by the end of the module

    ReplyDelete