Saturday 3 October 2009

VARK

In class I did a VARK (Visual, Auditory, Reading, Kinaesthetic) questionnaire to see what my learning style was. It is good to find out your learning style because this can help when trying to study, you will be able to learn in a way that you know you best take information in by.

The questionnaire showed that I learn best by reading. When studying for an exam I best take in the information by reading it and then writing it out over and over. I wasn't surprised when I found that I learn best by reading because during previous exam study I revised by writing out work from my books and by reading through revision books.

The second highest score I got in the questionnaire was for the Kinaesthetic learning style. This means that I also learn well by doing something.

1 comment:

  1. A good reflection on your learning style - you have now completed the PDP element of the module and have gained your 10% mark.
    Please post your literature review as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete